Saturday, February 6, 2016

Born To Fly

Hey friends! Happy Saturday! Today I made a fun mixed media card using some delightful stamps from The Cat's Pajamas for the current TCP January Blog Hop--if you have any TCP, you should join in too! There's a big prize for 1 lucky participant! Check out the details HERE!

I played with the Take Flight stamp set and coordinating Birdhouses cut-up die set. I like the embossed gold effect with these super cute stamps! And the background was done on a piece of Tim Holtz cardstock paper with gold and pink Gelatos and water. I also used my MFT stencil Small Chevron Stripes with a Whipped Spackle/Glass Bead Glitter Gel combo. Hope you like!
I also added a bit of SU! gold washi tape, white cheesecloth and a few wooden sequin...oh, how I love texture....
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Linsey! I love your card, the colors, the texture...beautiful design! So glad you're hopping with us at The Cat's Pajamas January Blog Hop!