Monday, July 21, 2014

You Brighten My Day

Hey friends, happy Monday! :) I made a quick and easy card today using my Gelatos to create a watercolor rainbow effect. I hope you like it--I really enjoyed making it!
This super adorbsies image and sentiment are from Paper Smooches We Totally Click stamp set. Paper Smooches always has the brightest ideas and so it's no surprise that this set has an optional Click Icon die set to match, which I used to easily make a perfect cut around this fun table lamp image! I'll be entering my card into this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge wk3- Anything Goes!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a bright, beautiful and blessed day my friends!
 

8 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Vivid! I have never used gelatos but they are now on my wish list.........Lis

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Linsey!!
What a beautiful and colorful card!
AWESOME job with the gelatos too!
Hope you are having a great week so far!

Anonymous said...

Love that background, and that light is darling!

Kate said...

So Pretty, Love the colors they are perfect.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So cool!!! What an amzing bg! LOVE it!

Julia Aston said...

what a colorful background you created with your Gelatos Linsdy! love that little lamp!

wendyp said...

Love the rainbow of color!!! Fabulous card!

~ Jo ~ said...

Totally love the rainbow watercolor effect! This is such a cute card Linsey!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥