Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happiness Defined

Hello friends! I hope your summer is going GREAT! I'm super busy and my time is limited so my posts are less frequent--but rest assured, I am staying crafty and working on all kinds of projects for upcoming Fall and Winter months ahead! I've recently expanded my "craftiness" and started sewing a lot! I'm finishing my first homemade dress today, so I'll be sharing that tomorrow. :) Today I'm actually sharing.....wait for it...... a real 12x12 scrapbook page! I've not completed a big scrapbook layout in ages, so this was definitely lots of fun for me! I don't know why I don't do more scrapbooking like I used to, but I plan on making a concentrated effort to do so more now. Here's my very mixed media scrap page.
 My favorite new online store is Sa Crafters zibbet store where I get all of my miniature wood and chipboard products and her stencils are awesome too! Sa's stuff is reasonable, high quality and made in the USA by her--Personally I prefer to support small business and product made in the USA whenever possible. The bicycle, kneeling fairy, butterflies and birdcage are all from Sa's store as well as a small honeycomb stencil I used on the background. Sa even sent me a free package of pretty self-adhesive bling centers, which I added on my layout to a couple of the flower centers. The paper and pink flowers are from Prima Marketing. This bundle of happiness chilling on our backyard hammock is my beautiful niece Celina and 3 of my handsome nephews, Trent, Payton and Chance. They are all much bigger now and still bring us so much joy!! This is one of my favorite pics of all of them together. Love them so much! :) I'm entering this layout into the July Paper Issues challenge- Say Cheese! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share my layout with you. I hope you have a creative and very blessed day!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Stampsnob. said...

AWWWH! This is so lovable.......Lis

Kate said...

Holy Smokes for someone that has never done a big page like this, it looks Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! I just love everything about it my friend. WOW.

Anonymous said...

Great page!!!